Scenic Air Tours
The spectacular and unique Kimberley in Western Australia’s far north is truly one of the last great and untouched wilderness regions.
Scattered amongst this landscape are many cattle stations, conservation reserves, remote wilderness retreats and isolated settlements that depend upon reliable and efficient air services.
Explore the Kimberley with Kingfisher Tours and experience the difference
– Kununurra sits at the heart of the pristine and rugged wilderness that is the North East Kimberley. A scenic air tour with locally owned and operated Kingfisher Tours is the best way to explore this magnificent landscape.
– We have a wide range of finely crafted tours designed to showcase the very best of our spectacular landscape, history, cultural heritage, and contemporary enterprise of the region.
– We offer unparalleled safety and personalised service as well as commentary from enthusiastic and knowledgeable aircrew.
– We are truly a local operator offering year-round services with unsurpassed local knowledge.
– A selection of scenic air tours to suit every interest.
– Convenient and flexible tour flight schedule.
– Small group touring with personalised in-flight commentary from experienced air crew
– Two way head sets for full in-flight communication with your pilot
– Every seat on our aircraft is a window seat
– Large and diverse fleet of high winged aircraft perfect for scenic flights
– Welcome and assistance to all guests with special needs.
– Air crew conversant with indigenous local knowledge and places
– Souvenir gift pack at the conclusion of your flight, including … insignia cap, postcards, stickers, pen, diamond ore sample, and much more.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you on board and we hope to see you soon.